We played an awesome game of kickball while in St. George; poor Carson kept running into bad luck when I was around.

Sister Hansen is holding Zuri, in her new outfit that I made!
Scott and Eric shaping some delicious rolls! I bet you didn't know he could do that Shauna!!

Eric givin' Zuri some love by rocking her!

Zuri's new locks of love!

Zuri is chillin' with Alisyn, Ashley, and Michelle!
Our Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. We were able to visit Alisyn and Annas parents' home in St. George. Everyone was so kind and entertaining. Zuri had a blast with all of the cousins, aunts and uncles that came for the feast. Thanks so much Hansen family.
1 comment:
You betcha!!! :)
I will be getting that CD of pics to you VERY SOON...I promise!!! (Turkey Day included!) :)
You guys ROCK! Thanks for coming and chillin' with us!
Post a Comment