Sunday, November 16, 2008

Disney On Ice


THE GROUP

Amazing clown on unicycle on the ice!! He is brave!

Emperor's Palace from Mulan

Pinnochio and the Whale

Alisyn, Eric and Zuri

Well our great friends, Alisyn and Eric invited us to go with them to Disney on Ice. Our other friends Anna and Darrin also met us there. The performance was awesome. I was extremely nervous about taking Zuri because of the long drive to SLC and then the show and then the drive home. So, I was absolutely shocked when Zuri watched the performers the whole time. She honestly did not whine one second during the show. She just stared!! It was wonderful and hilarious at the same time. I was looking around at the audience and I just had to think that this was a perfect age to bring her because some of those 2 and 3 year olds out there were complaining up a storm!! Some of my favorite performances were Mulan and The Incredibles. After the show we were even able to visit Anna and Darrin's apt. in the Avenues and have some cake. Anna, I love what you have done with your place!

1 comment:

Al said...

SO MUCH FUN!!! Thanks! :)