Anna, Darrin, and Zuri
Cool decor items strung from the ceiling.
The fun cake Anna designed.
On Saturday, Nov. 8th we were excited to attend the reception of our wonderful friend Anna. We are so excited that she is married! Congrats! We decided to dress Zuri up in some polka dots to go along with Anna's theme since Anna is like an aunt to Zuri. It was so cute to see all of the amazing decorations that Anna and Alisyn created for the reception. I was awed by their clever creations.
1 comment:
Thanks for coming, friends!!! We love you all SO much and Zuri's outfit was AMAZING! You are such a talented woman!
Oh, and thanks for letting me "borrow" Zuri...the aunties just LOVED her and gawked. They told me I needed to "get me one of those cute little things" as soon as possible! Perhaps I'll just keep borrowing Zuri for awhile... ;)
We are excited to hang with you soon! :)
Post a Comment