We enjoyed visiting Grandma Rae's B-day party on Sunday, Nov. 2nd at her home in Provo. A lot of the extended family was there. It is always excitin to see everyone. I was happy to get a couple of snapshots of Zuri with Grandma Rae. Grandma Rae said that Zuri was very heavy so I had to pick her back up instead of grandma handing her back to me!
Sunday, November 09, 2008
Grandma Rae's Birthday Celebration!
We enjoyed visiting Grandma Rae's B-day party on Sunday, Nov. 2nd at her home in Provo. A lot of the extended family was there. It is always excitin to see everyone. I was happy to get a couple of snapshots of Zuri with Grandma Rae. Grandma Rae said that Zuri was very heavy so I had to pick her back up instead of grandma handing her back to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, That is such a cute smile in the first picture!
She is probably smiling cause I am in the room too! J.K
-Rachel
Post a Comment