Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Curtains and some pillows!


Dining room curtains! Bright huh!! I am going to do pink, green, yellow, orange, red and blue in my kitchen and dining room. I spend so much time in these areas that I need them to be bright and cheerful.


Living room curtains. I just added the fabric ring around the middle, but it is a nice, simple touch.

I haven't decided if these pillows will stay in the family room or migrate to my bedroom, but they were fun to create.

Okay, so I have been somewhat frustrated with my dining room because I really want a new table, but I am trying to be patient. This dilema has then of course caused me to not want to get any inspiration on decorating that area of the house, but I think starting with the curtains has helped jump into the fun!! I have been able to use some fabric that I have in my collection (yes, I am obsessed with fabric).


Pillows for Anna's house!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Cute, Stephanie! Your style is so fun. The pillows are great - good work!

Al said...

Steph, I LOVE IT!!! Those dining curtains worked out PERFECTLY! I LOVE the pink accent! Very nice! And those fun floral couch pillows ROCK! I like them in the living room, but wow! what a fun theme for the bedroom! :)

And how do you have the TIME!? I am amazed.

When we get our house, I will need your help...even if just for motivation to get 'er done! :)

Anna LOVES her pillows, by the way!