Confession: I have been tagged by at least three different people, and yes, I have been avoiding answering these questions!!! I shortened the tag to what I thought I could manage to answer.
RULES
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the four "8" items
3) Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Cleaned (it was Saturday)
2. Went grocery shopping (I know it was thrilling)
3. Drank an Italian Soda
4. Slept in
5. Talked to my brother Chuck on the phone
6. laughed
7. hung out with Scott
8. Watched Kung Fu Panda
8 Things I look forward to...
1. Thanksgiving (for the food and company)
2. Next weekend (just because Scott is with me all day)
3. Zuri sitting up by herself (she is extremely close to doing this)
4. Going to the Cheesecake Factory
5. reading
6. shopping for Christmas
7. dancing
8. seeing Scott each day after work
8 Favorite Restraunts
1. Kneaders
2. P.F. Chang
3. Brick Oven
4. Ruby River Steakhouse
5. Mimi's Cafe
6. Magelby's Fresh
7. The Trolley
8. Joe Bandidos
8 Things on my wish list
1. Trip to Peru
2. Visiting a tropical island
3. a new table
4. going on a mission
5. learning how to create with glass
6. finding my family history files (lost last year in Oct.)
7. seeing my mom again
8. visiting Africa
People I tag
Marie, Kim, Ashley, Mariah, Becky, Cheralyn, Rachel, Eden
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment