Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Smiley at 6 weeks

Waking up from a nap.

Playing with daddy.

I can't believe time goes by so quickly. I had my postpartum appointment on Monday. Wow that was interesting. My appt. was scheduled for 4:00 pm and I knew that Zuri would be hungry around 5 ish. So, when I still hadn't been called in at 4:45 I was getting extremely nervous. I got called in at 5:05. of course, she was starting to get fussy. The doctor came in and I asked if one of the nurses could hold ger. He said, "no, I'll hold her." He did for a couple minutes until she started screaming, I told him that she was hungry. So, he did his check while I was holding my screaming Zuri. Then, since I really couldn't go anywhere before feeding, my doctor insisted that I just feed her in his office. It was a crazzzy day. I felt so bad that I was 45 mins. late picking up Scott from work. All I can say is that I have officially been welcomed to parenthood!

3 comments:

Cheralyn said...

LOVE the smiles! So cute. Callie just came by and saw the photos of Zuri and said, "oh my goodness, she has grown!" LOL!

Anonymous said...

Oh! SOOOOO CUTE! I love those pictures!

Lizzie said...

I love her little nose! She's adorable!