I think I saw something like this in my niece Emery's room. I decided that the idea was really cool and I had to have one. So, I saved all of the baby cards that everyone sent me for Zuri, and I cut them up and pasted them onto the wood border. I am satisfied with how it turned out. I don't know if Zuri will really like it but at least the cards aren't just molding in some container. Thanks everyone for the cards so I could complete this project!!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
very cool! You did a good job!
Steph this is super cute. I wish I had a crafty gene
Yay, I found your blog!! What a cute idea. You are so creative. It turned out really nice! Thanks again for all you are doing for me!
Now that is way cuter than mine - yours actually takes talent to make!!! :)
Zuri is an absolute doll!
Post a Comment