Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fashion Show Big Hair



So, our ward Relief Society put on a fashion show for enrichment night. They did an awesome job with the commentary, lighting, outfits and refreshments. A woman in my ward has a whole wardrobe that consists of clothing from the different eras. The Young Women went to her house one evening and tried on outfits for the premiere. They were so stunning and cute! Zuri and I just casually found clothes in our closet that would fit the 1980's theme and went crazy. I can't miss out on dressing up! We had a lot of fun. When I came out on the stage with Zuri the crowd went wild because most of the ladies hadn't seen her yet. She was quite the attraction. That's my girl.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Zuri is so cute, Stephanie! You guys look hot in '80's garb!