Thursday, July 10, 2008
Fourth of July Celebration, at last!!
We attended the annual lunch at Grandma Rae's house. Everyone was present except, Janet, Greg and Linda, and Roger. We had lots of fun!
Scott and Zuri were snoozing at Grandma's after they filled up on food. Ben is casually lounging also!
Scott was using the excuse that he was holding the baby so I had to feed him his ice cream. Goodness.
Scott, Rachel and I at the BYU soccer game. Doesn't Rachel look happy!! Zuri, Darlene, Ben, Albert, Karen, Peter, and Lindsey were also in attendance. BYU unfortunately lost to the Ogden Outlaws 2-1. The fans got a little feisty towards the end, but at least I didn't get slugged. We watched the fireworks from the field after the game. We had a great Independence Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"GRUMBLE" "GRUMBLE" I am making a face. :(
Post a Comment