Zuri has officially declared that she hates being strapped in her carseat. I say "officiallly" because she screams everytime that she is strapped in. She has quite the temper and she turns a fiery red. But we still love her. Scott especially loves that this carseat disliking keeps mom from shopping!
Friday, June 27, 2008
Zuri at 5 weeks
Zuri has officially declared that she hates being strapped in her carseat. I say "officiallly" because she screams everytime that she is strapped in. She has quite the temper and she turns a fiery red. But we still love her. Scott especially loves that this carseat disliking keeps mom from shopping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OHHH! Those pictures are soooo cute! AWW! I like them! :)
I am so glad you have one of these and left me a comment so I know. I put you on our people we like list. Emily went through a carseat hating phase too. She is pretty good with it now though. Zuri is so cute, just like her momma. Love you!
Post a Comment