We were able to join Scott's family, his parents, David's family, Rob's family, and Mark and Risa in Orlando for vacation this October. We had a BLAST! We were a little nervous about flying with Zuri for the first time, but thanks to electronic devices and onboard beverages were did great! I was also nervous about traveling to a hot area 7 months pregnant, but I was fortunate not to have any complications or swelling...YAHOO! I did get cranky a couple days from lack of sleep and utter exhaustion, but in the end it was all worth and I am glad we chose to go. We had to laugh as we experienced our journey because when we ordered a "mid-size" vehicle online little did we know that we would actually be getting the one choice of a "queen victoria" haha we dubbed her "queen Bertha" and boy was she HUGE! I told Scott to drive her like a truck because her back end really was very LARGE! We also had to laugh because I received a lot of free food this trip because I was pregnant. We went to a Japanese Stake House to celebrate Ashley's birthday and I ended up with all the grill leftovers...the chef just kept saying, "it's for the baby, mommy still hungry" I think I got at least 2 free meals from that night or at least enough leftovers to feed all 4 of us! I also got loaded up on Ghiradelli's chocolate samples, the saleswoman handing out samples gave me three instead of just one like everyone else got! I will also say we had the most DELICIOUS chocolate-mint brownie sundae from Ghiradelli's chocolate factory...yum. We had so much fun just visiting with the family, watching the kids play together, and enjoying rides together. I hope to not be pregnant the next trip so I can ride some "big kid" rides, but everything worked out great because whatever Zuri could ride, I could ride so we were happy campers! Thanks for the great times family!
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Vacation :)
We were able to join Scott's family, his parents, David's family, Rob's family, and Mark and Risa in Orlando for vacation this October. We had a BLAST! We were a little nervous about flying with Zuri for the first time, but thanks to electronic devices and onboard beverages were did great! I was also nervous about traveling to a hot area 7 months pregnant, but I was fortunate not to have any complications or swelling...YAHOO! I did get cranky a couple days from lack of sleep and utter exhaustion, but in the end it was all worth and I am glad we chose to go. We had to laugh as we experienced our journey because when we ordered a "mid-size" vehicle online little did we know that we would actually be getting the one choice of a "queen victoria" haha we dubbed her "queen Bertha" and boy was she HUGE! I told Scott to drive her like a truck because her back end really was very LARGE! We also had to laugh because I received a lot of free food this trip because I was pregnant. We went to a Japanese Stake House to celebrate Ashley's birthday and I ended up with all the grill leftovers...the chef just kept saying, "it's for the baby, mommy still hungry" I think I got at least 2 free meals from that night or at least enough leftovers to feed all 4 of us! I also got loaded up on Ghiradelli's chocolate samples, the saleswoman handing out samples gave me three instead of just one like everyone else got! I will also say we had the most DELICIOUS chocolate-mint brownie sundae from Ghiradelli's chocolate factory...yum. We had so much fun just visiting with the family, watching the kids play together, and enjoying rides together. I hope to not be pregnant the next trip so I can ride some "big kid" rides, but everything worked out great because whatever Zuri could ride, I could ride so we were happy campers! Thanks for the great times family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment