I love being able to teach preschool with Zuri. Now Zuri on the other hand would prefer to go to preschool alone, but I love watching her interact with the other kids and to be part of her learning. We were able to visit Jaker's pumpkin patch and had fun climbing, petting animals, picking out a pumpkin, and playing in a billion corn kernals. We also went to another pumpkin patch in Pleasant Grove with Kody's family, but I don't have those pics :( the kids had a lot of fun though!
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Preschool Field Trip to the Pumpkin Patch
I love being able to teach preschool with Zuri. Now Zuri on the other hand would prefer to go to preschool alone, but I love watching her interact with the other kids and to be part of her learning. We were able to visit Jaker's pumpkin patch and had fun climbing, petting animals, picking out a pumpkin, and playing in a billion corn kernals. We also went to another pumpkin patch in Pleasant Grove with Kody's family, but I don't have those pics :( the kids had a lot of fun though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment