Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Halloween bare to the bones






Well after getting everyone's costume (Zuri-a scary witch, Des-Ursula, and Scott-Where's Waldo) but mine complete I was kind of running out of time. So, the thought struck me why not be a sunny-side up runny egg! I know kind of cheesy, but it ended up working out and I was able to get the costume made in about 20 minutes...literally all the time I had left (it is hard to motivate a pregnant lady sometimes)! We had tons of fun at Alisyn's annual Halloween bash. I always love being surprised at how she decorates for the year. She ALWAYS comes up with something new and cool. Also, we always look forward to the DELICIOUS food. Destiny has learned quickly that if Al is cooking there will be NO debate on whether or not it will taste good. We had some mouth watering white hot chocolate and other delicacies. We also had great company and enjoyed playing telestrations which is really a hilarious game!

We were also able to attend our ward Halloween party. The crowd was huge and we had fun decorating our trunk in the Where's Waldo Theme. We had question marks and Halloween decorations with a trunk where the kids had to search for their candy!

We also went to Darlene's ward trunk-or-treat. Rachel looked so cute as a Greek Goddess and Zuri enjoyed being her buddy.

No comments: