Wow, I can't believe it has been 10 days since I last posted. I guess that I have been pretty busy. I do feel like I have been running all over the place, but I don't know what to show for it. Oh well! Zuri is 10 months today. She is wonderful. I am so lucky to have her. She finally, finally started clapping last week and giving high fives! Nothing else has really been happening. Here is a digi scrapbook page I made with papers and elements from http://ellielash.com/blog/ and http://tootlebugz.com/
Thursday, March 19, 2009
What's happenin'?
Wow, I can't believe it has been 10 days since I last posted. I guess that I have been pretty busy. I do feel like I have been running all over the place, but I don't know what to show for it. Oh well! Zuri is 10 months today. She is wonderful. I am so lucky to have her. She finally, finally started clapping last week and giving high fives! Nothing else has really been happening. Here is a digi scrapbook page I made with papers and elements from http://ellielash.com/blog/ and http://tootlebugz.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So cute!
Can't wait to give her a high five!!!!
-Rachel
p.s Karli is so excited to see her!
Post a Comment