Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to Rachel






Rachel celebrated her 13th birthday yesterday, Mar. 21st. We met up with Darlene, Rachel, Camry, Brennon, and Karli at P.F. Changs for dinner and then went back to their house for dessert and a game of Snorta. Rachel didn't want to be sung to at the restaurant but I told the waiter anyway. I was dissapointed because they didn't sing to her, but she did get some chocolate dessert. Karli loves Zuri. She is so cute around her! We had a lot of fun and we hope Rachel had a fun day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh! I am making funny faces AGAIN!
Oh well!
Thanks for coming to eat dinner with us and eat brownies!
-Rachel
p.s Yes, Karli really loves Zuri, that is the only way we could get her to not come to my friend party, is to send her off to see Zuri!
p.s.s You are lucky that they didn't sing to me, or you would be in BIG trouble!

Kimberly said...

Cute pictures Steph. I'm not very good at commenting, but I always check out your blog. I just can't believe how fast Zuri is growing up. She's adorable!