Monday, March 09, 2009

Dining Room





I finally feel like my dining room is now 95% complete. I have been trying to figure out how I want to decorate it and I think I am now satisfied with the outcome. It has been fun to work with Alisyn who took the amazing daisy photos and Scott who helped make some frames and stretch my fabric onto frames. Thank you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I like it!
-Rachel

Becky said...

Very cute! I like your sunny style, Stephanie. I think I want to do my kitchen in "happy" colors like that next time. Zuri's sure a cutie-pants!

Matthew and Shanna said...

very cute! I love it!

Al said...

Yes indeed! Job well done!!! Can't wait to get mine in the works! ;) I'm still freakin' out about all of that AWESOME fabric! You have such a great sense of style, composition, and GREAT DEALS!!! LOVIN' IT!!!