So, I am a fabric shop-a-holic! That's right whenever I go shopping it is usually for fabric. Well, since I have been sooooo busy trying to decorate my house (don't worry I used some fabric to do that also) I have neglected sewing Zuri any new clothes. Well I am proud to announce that I have completed two shirts since yesterday. Both of them are my own designs. This aspect sometimes makes things more complicated, but I love creating the clothes!! Here are some pics. of the completed pieces. They will look cuter when I post pictures of them actually on Zuri! She makes everything look cuter!! Don't worry I have tons of more really really cute prints to make more clothing so there will be some future posts.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Sewing projects with more on the way!!
So, I am a fabric shop-a-holic! That's right whenever I go shopping it is usually for fabric. Well, since I have been sooooo busy trying to decorate my house (don't worry I used some fabric to do that also) I have neglected sewing Zuri any new clothes. Well I am proud to announce that I have completed two shirts since yesterday. Both of them are my own designs. This aspect sometimes makes things more complicated, but I love creating the clothes!! Here are some pics. of the completed pieces. They will look cuter when I post pictures of them actually on Zuri! She makes everything look cuter!! Don't worry I have tons of more really really cute prints to make more clothing so there will be some future posts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Holy cow! I thought those shirts were amazing as soon as I saw them, but finding out they are your own design makes them even more awesome! I can't wait to see them on Zuri.
They are DARLING! I can't believe you can do that without a pattern. Once again, you are amazing! I am so blessed to have you as a friend!
Cute!!!!!
Zuri will look adorable in those!!
(well she already is adorable, but she will look...um...what's the word....ADORABLE!!)
-Rachel
Cute Cute:) I love all of the fun prints. I can't wait to have a girl, the clothes are so much more fun!!
You name the date and we'll get this little business up and running. SERIOUSLY. We could call the line, "Spicy Designs." :)
You know how I feel about you, your talents, your love for fabric, and how amazing these shirts turned out!
YOU ROCK!!!
Post a Comment