Sunday, January 25, 2009

Weekly Events




Well, I don't have anything really exciting to post, but we have enjoyed a nice week. It felt good to get out. I was able to go shopping with some friends and Zuri. Zuri was so quiet the whole trip; I was quite shocked, but I can't complain because she was so easy and wonderful. I do have one celebration to mention. Scott and I have completed our sharing time for the year!! YAHOO!!! I hate preparing for Sharing Time, but with help and lots of encouragement the event is done! YES!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little One is sooooooooooooooo cute!

-Rachel

carolyn said...

She is so precious in that coat!

Al said...

Oh my goodness, Zuri is THE CUTEST little gal EVER!!! I know I say that all the time, but it's really true!!! Seriously!

Will you help me dress my babies so hip and stylin'!? :)

UBER CONGRATS on the successful (yes, it really was!) sharing time! Wahoo! We have not been told when ours is, but the other 8-year-old class just did theirs. Stand to reason we'd be next!? ??? I love the communication...oh!...lack thereof. *sigh*

I just need to be more aggressive and go ask someone. :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH for celebrating with us last night! Sorry Zuri wasn't falling for the nap thing, but we are SO glad you came! Everyone kept talking about how sweet and cute Zuri is and how excited they are to chill with you and Scott some more at Powell...??? :)

carolyn said...

Sorry Scott, you also look very nice.