Thursday, January 29, 2009

Our Sweetheart





Zuri has been such a fun addition to our home! Here are some of the new things she has been doing: pulling herself to standing, eating solids such as cooked carrots, squealing in delight, splashing in the bath (this is a miracle) and jabbering more often.

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

She's so cute and getting so big! And you look so good! Thanks for always posting.

Becky said...

Zuri's such a cutie pie! She looks so much like your husband, I think. She's a doll, Steph!

Al said...

I already miss you all so much it HURTS! Thanks for being so awesome and "taking care" of my hubby whilst I'm away. This ten-day thing is killer (and it's only day two!!!)!!! Aaaah! I really do appreciate all that you do to love and support us. THANK YOU! And as always, Zuri is THE CUTEST LITTLE GAL ON THE PLANET! Love her! Can't wait to play again! :)

Anonymous said...

Little One gets an award for being soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Rachel