Zuri is happy to be feeling better!!
We had the flu this past week. Gross, I know. We are survivors, but I didn't know if I could survive having only left my house two times for the week. Wow, I barely made it. Thanks to the friends who invited us over to help my sanity. I had tons of fun hangin' out with all of you.
Zuri has been a jabber box lately. It is cute to hear her excited squeal and to hear her expirement with new sounds.
3 comments:
Poor Zuri! (oh. and you and Scott too)
I am glad that you are feeling better!
-Rachel
Dude, seriously, ANY TIME and ALWAYS!!! And PLEASE let me know when I need to come "rescue" you! TOTALLY NOT a problem!!! :)
And I can't wait to see Zuri's booty dance! She's SO AMAZING and CUTE!!! (As is her mother, of course!)
Oooh! I bought some fabric...totally hideous retro and I LOVE IT!!! :)
How horrible! The flu is bad! This was the first year that we all got flu shots - I didn't want any of us to be out of commission for a week plus.
ps- We miss you guys!
Post a Comment