Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year

Click to play Happy New Year
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting


We visited Ben and Darlene's for an awesome dinner filled with delicious food. We chatted, played a couple of games, and competed on the Wii. Thanks for a fun night. Then we went to our friends' Rock party. Zuri decided she needed to stay up a little later than usual to play, but then quickly went to sleep after she witnessed the action. We had a blast eating great food, chillin' with awesome friends, and jammin' to Rockband. I hope everyone has an incredible New Year!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I win Scott, just admit it, I won Mario kart!!! :)
-Rachel

Al said...

Love it! Thanks SO MUCH for comin' and being such amazing rockers! I finally have pix, so I'll be getting those to you!

You most definitely won the BEST ALL-AROUND ROCKER AWARD! I'll be getting that you to soon too! :)