Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Zuri in her swing and doctor appointment updates!

Zuri sometimes (that is if she doesn't prefer to nap) enjoys being in her swing. She likes to look at the fish that float on the side. Isn't she so adorable!!


We took Zuri to her doctor appointment at 11:00 am on Monday, May 26th. Yes, the doctor was available on Memorial Day. He weighed her and checked her for signs of jaundice. Well, we might have a chubby lady on the way. She has actually already started gaining weight. She weighed 7lbs. The doctor asked if I was supplementing and I told him "no". He then said, "well you must produce whole milk". I will take that as a compliment!! :) He didn't even prick her to test for jaundice because her skin was clear of any signs that she had it. Overall it was a pleasant experience. We will just continue to hope that she stays healthy.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

What a cutie pie! I'm glad you're posting pictures. I love the bow. Did you make it? Me and the rest of the "roomies" have emailed you. Have you checked? We're all waiting to hear more about how everything happened! Have a great day!