I am still feeling fortunate to be feeling so well as I get closer to delivery. On Monday, the doctor said that I am dialated to a 2 and effaced to about 70% next week we will discuss our plans for the birth. I have gained 40 pounds. It is unbelievable. I can't believe I have to lose that much weight!! AHHHHH. Happy Mother's Day to all of you. I know that I am sure missing my mom at this time of the year. She was a fabulous role model and woman.
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Steph, how are you doing? You posted a few weeks ago about how you're feeling, but at the end of pregnancy a few weeks can be a big difference. So how are you feeling now? Close to having a baby? Hope you're doing great!
Post a Comment