Saturday, May 24, 2008

Congratulations Monty and Annelisa

I was able to go to Monty's Wedding in the Bountiful Temple today. It brought back good memories of when Steph and I were married 3.5 years ago. Except, not nearly as Cold! Thanks to all those who lost fingers and toes on our wedding day.



PS: Cheralyn, Steph has almost finished the 3rd book. Unfortunately her friend that she was borrowing it from had to get it back before she could finish. Fortunately we now have Zuri to take her mind off how the ending goes, or at least keep her busy until we can locate another copy.

1 comment:

Cheralyn said...

Ohhh! I'm so happy you are reading the Twilight series - aren't they just divine??!! I find myself thinking to myself through-out the day when I have a free second- daydreaming about Bella & Edward - how ridiculous is that!