Thursday, July 30, 2009

Birthdays and monkeys



Scott and I had a great b-day celebration. We had Ben, Darlene, Rachel, Shawn, Carolyn, Eric and Alisyn over for cake! Thanks everyone! I am sorry that I don't have any pictures to post. It is kind of hard to take pictures of yourself blowing out candles and I just forgot to have someone else take pics!! oops. Who cares about turning 26 anyway!!

Also, I wanted to post about the cute little monkeys I had made for Zuri and a neighborhood friend Ethan. Ethan's mom just sent me a cute picture of him cuddling with his monkey. So cute!! So here's to monkeys!!!

2 comments:

Al said...

Hooray for SUPER MONKEY!!! :)

Sorry about our slackerness... I had the thought to bring our camera but forgot it! (Look out Saturday! ;) )

carolyn said...

Lovin' Zuri's onesie! Every kid should get to wear a cupcake shirt on their parents b-day. (No matter their age. ;)