Saturday, August 29, 2009

Lake Powell






We had a FABULOUS trip to Lake Powell. We left Tuesday and returned home on Sunday. Hooray for sunshine!!! We only experienced one small storm on Sat afternoon (well it still blew a lot of stuff away and capsized some vessels). The lake was huge and beautiful. Thanks Sorenson family for inviting us!!! We were able to swim, tube, ride and drive waverunners, go see the amazing Rainbow Bridge Arch, and attempt to wakeboard. Scott did get up on the board for a few seconds, I did not, so sorry to disappoint! I tried, but I did not have any success. Overall Zuri LOVED the water and the vacation and so did we!

1 comment:

Al said...

SO glad you came with us!!! It was indeed a great celebration of relaxation! Let's do it again (SOON)!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the new header! And yes, I LOVE Z's outfit!!! She is SO CUTE! Those bubble chairs ROCKETH! I'm excited to see them in person with the entire ensemble!