Sunday, July 05, 2009

Happy Fourth of July!






We had a fabulous fun packed holiday thanks to many family and friends. We were able to attend the annual Christensen picnic. It was nice to sit in the shade and eat in Grandma Rae's backyard with some great company!

Then we enjoyed attending our friends' amazing luau. Delicious food and fun friends. Zuri dressed up in Rachel's build-a-bear outfit and definitely won the best costume prize (a dancing hula monkey)! :0)

What a wonderful time to enjoy the freedoms we have been given. I am grateful for the many blessings that I have. God has given me so much.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Zuri's such a babe! I can't believe she's morphed from baby into little toddler already. What a cutie. Glad you could be with family for the holidays - looks like it was fun!

Cousin Rachel said...

Hee Hee!!!! Yeah for Zuri the winner!!!!! She so super cute in that outfit!!!!!
Happy 4th of July!!!!!

Kimberly said...

Zuri is one of the cutest kids I've ever seen. What a sweetheart. You all look great!

Al said...

Hooray for winning awesome Lula Costume Contests! ;) We love your little Hula Monkey, Baby Z!!!

And thanks for all of your help with the luau! YOU ROCK!!!