CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
That is way way cute!
Very cute Scott! Jeff and I LOVED the Nacho Libre one - so funny. Happy Mother's Day Steph.
NICELY DONE, Scott! You have great ABC book making skills! And thanks for the Na-chooooooooo! :)You are an incredible man whom we feel honored to associate with. Thanks for taking such good care of Steph and Z!!! (And for keeping E in line! ;) )
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, STEPH!!! :)I hope to be as patient, kind, loving, supportive, and service-oriented as you someday!You truly are a mother worth emulating. (And thank you SO much for that awesome Super Monkey! LOVE IT!!!)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
That is way way cute!
Very cute Scott! Jeff and I LOVED the Nacho Libre one - so funny. Happy Mother's Day Steph.
NICELY DONE, Scott! You have great ABC book making skills! And thanks for the Na-chooooooooo! :)
You are an incredible man whom we feel honored to associate with. Thanks for taking such good care of Steph and Z!!! (And for keeping E in line! ;) )
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, STEPH!!! :)
I hope to be as patient, kind, loving, supportive, and service-oriented as you someday!
You truly are a mother worth emulating.
(And thank you SO much for that awesome Super Monkey! LOVE IT!!!)
Post a Comment