Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend!




We had a fabulous weekend camping with Eric and Alisyn. Thank you for all of your hard work and for inviting us to come and chill with you. We had a LOT of rain, but other than that it was fun to just be outdoors. Zuri did awesome! She even slept well at night. She is a wonderful baby. (sorry no pics.)
I would also declare that she is officially walking. I mean she still crawls once and awhile, but she tries to walk first before crawling.
I hope that everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day. I was able to go to a temple sealing for Julia Jacobson (now Julia Stark) on Saturday. She looked so happy! Congrats Julia! (sorry the pictures aren't the best). I think going to the temple was exactly what I needed to get me through the weekend. I know that I will see my mom again, but literally if feels like an eternity away.

1 comment:

Al said...

Thank YOU for the awesome weekend! We are thrilled that Z had such a great time and did so well in the "great outdoor woods!" :)