I have mixed feelings today concerning Zuri turning one. It is exciting and also sad to see her grow up so fast. We LOVE her SO MUCH! She is honestly the easiest baby and she brings so much joy to our lives. Thanks ZURI! We hope you have an AMAZING day!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Little Miss Zuri!!! We are SO looking forward to celebrating with you and want to thank you (and your most INCREDIBLE parents) for allowing us to be a part of your very sweet and contagiously happy life! We love you too!!! :)
Wow! One year old already! And I've never even seen her in person. It makes me sad we all live so far apart from each other. Oh well, that's what blogs and email are for, right? Hope you all had a great day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZURI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are sooooooooo adorable, I remember when I first saw you, you were so cute and little! And you still are!!!!! But you've grown alot!
You are such a fun baby to play with!!!!
Love you lots (and lots and lots)
-Cousin Rachel
THANKS for the ROCKIN' party, friends! We (and our tummies!) thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!
THANK YOU!!!
Post a Comment