Our awesome friend Eric has been able to visit more frequently this week because his amazing wife Alisyn is out of town (I miss her so much). She will be back in on Sunday. So last night I caught this shot of Scott and Eric playing Smash Bros. on the Wii.They are so funny because they would just randomly burst into laughter because of a move someone used or something... I am glad they could have a good time!!!
Wednesday, February 04, 2009
Smashin' it UP!
Our awesome friend Eric has been able to visit more frequently this week because his amazing wife Alisyn is out of town (I miss her so much). She will be back in on Sunday. So last night I caught this shot of Scott and Eric playing Smash Bros. on the Wii.They are so funny because they would just randomly burst into laughter because of a move someone used or something... I am glad they could have a good time!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
THANK YOU SO MUCH for having E over so much this past week!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!! :) Love you guys and miss I you TONS TOO! Let's hang SOON!!!
Post a Comment