Sad day, my baby turned nine months on Thursday. I thought I was going to cry. The time definitely has gone by a lot faster than when I was pregnant. She has grown so much. These are things she can do:
1. Sleep through the night
2. Smile and giggle
3. Eat solids; she loves grown up people food
4. Crawl and pull herself up to standing
5. Play with older kids, she actually just follows them around
6. Dance to any and every music even if it is her making the music by just pounding on something
7. Talks by shouting, saying oww, mama and dada and something that sounds like baby
We love our little angel!!
4 comments:
She is sooooooooooooo adorable!
I can't believe that she is already 9 months old!!
Yay for Zuri!
-Rachel
p.s I love your little angel too!
We love her too!!! Can't believe it's gone by SO fast! Thanks for letting us be a part of it all, though. ZURI IS THE BEST (and so are her totally hip and rockin' parents!)!!! :)
PS And Scott totally rocks for knowing that was Family Feud! He's my hero! ;)
Boy the time just flies by. She's getting so big and she is so adorable. I wish we could see you guys more often!
Love her smile, it's like she knows something that we don't!
Post a Comment