Wow! I can't believe Zuri is a month old. Time has flown by. She has some bad news that has come with the month marker. She is going bald on the top of her head and now she has baby acne. Good things never come with age.
Zuri says, "I don't want my picture taken, but I would love to dance."
3 comments:
What an adorable outfit! I'm so addicted to stripes right now. My girls have 800 outfits, all of them striped. (O.k., not really that many). I'm glad you guys are doing good, and I'm glad you're keeping your blog updated with pictures. I love to see them!
Oh silly little one! So cute!!! She will be your little dancer and singer.
The first song I shall Teach her is....
"I went DOWN to the river........."
:)
oh my goodness! zuri is sooo long and so skinny!!! she is gorgeous you guys! if you want to see our pics of your not so brand new nephew go to: myspace.com/kodeesa
love and miss you guys!!!! *muah
Post a Comment