It always amazes me how quickly my weeks speed by. We took Zuri and Senya in for appts. on Monday. Zuri is 30lbs. and 20th percentile for weight. She is in the 30% for height. She got her 2nd Hep A shot and I was so impressed because she didn't even flinch or let any tears develop in her eyes. Poor Senya had 3 shots and she did get teary eyed...youch! Senya was 10lbs. 8 oz. and is in the 30% for weight. She is in the 90th percentile for height, oh snap! She apparently got her father's genes! She is such an excellent, sweet, sweet baby and I am so grateful for her.
We have been having difficulties with her feedings and I thought I would have to supplement. Our doctor was no help to lessoning my concerns so on Wed. I went in to the WIC office to talk with a lactation specialist. She weighed Senya and then I fed her and then we weighed her again. All my fears were able to dissipate as she gained 2.4 oz and they are supposed to gain between 2-2 1/2 oz. per feeding. I was so grateful to the lady. I can actually have peace of mind about her eating now!
No comments:
Post a Comment