Oh my baby sister is all grown up! sniffle...sniffle! Des was asked to attend a high school dance last night. She reports that she had a lot of fun! They went out to eat at an Italian restaurant, took pictures, went to the dance, went to one of the boy's homes and ate cake and played Apples to Apples. I am thrilled that she got to go and had a great time. She looked gorgeous! It is so hard to imagine that she is going to be a senior next year...I still remember her as the little toddler who was my shadow every time I went home in the summer! LOVE YOU DES!
Sunday, February 12, 2012
Destiny's First Dance
Oh my baby sister is all grown up! sniffle...sniffle! Des was asked to attend a high school dance last night. She reports that she had a lot of fun! They went out to eat at an Italian restaurant, took pictures, went to the dance, went to one of the boy's homes and ate cake and played Apples to Apples. I am thrilled that she got to go and had a great time. She looked gorgeous! It is so hard to imagine that she is going to be a senior next year...I still remember her as the little toddler who was my shadow every time I went home in the summer! LOVE YOU DES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment