silly girl! Zuri found these in the car because I was going to take them to D.I.; I wore them once for an outfit and to be brutally honest...I had a hard time walking in them! Well, it was love at first sight! She cried for at least 10 minutes on Friday night because we wouldn't let her wear them to bed! The girl is just destined to be a diva! :)
Sunday, August 22, 2010
zuri loves tall boots
silly girl! Zuri found these in the car because I was going to take them to D.I.; I wore them once for an outfit and to be brutally honest...I had a hard time walking in them! Well, it was love at first sight! She cried for at least 10 minutes on Friday night because we wouldn't let her wear them to bed! The girl is just destined to be a diva! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha ha ha ha! At least I know what to get Z from now until F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!!
Post a Comment