Kim was my roommate my sophomore year. She is currently living in Wyoming so we don't get to see each other that often...so I was THRILLED to hear she was coming to visit Utah for an extended weekend.
We were able to meet at the Bean Museum on BYU campus for a visit. Her family is adorable and so sweet. Kim is an AMAZING mom and Danen is an AWESOME dad. They are really a couple to look up to for how they raise their kids.
Thanks for making time for me Kim...it was great to see you.
1 comment:
No Steph, THANK YOU for making time to see me. You had a way busy week and I really appreciate that you still went out of your way to get together with me. I was SO EXCITED to see you, it was great to get to visit. And I think you are the amazing mom and also an amazing person, I really look up to you and am just so glad we're friends!
Post a Comment