Sunday, January 10, 2010

O Christmas Tree




We really wanted a "live" tree this year since our fake tree is only five feet tall. I mean don't get me wrong, I love the small tree because I can actually reach to put the star on top but we wanted something a little larger this year since all of Scott's family is coming for Christmas! We were hoping to get a permit from the state to cut down our own tree, but we missed the deadline so we purchased one from a tree farm across the street. It is a beautiful tree.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

That is a really good looking tree! I usually don't like real ones just because they aren't symmetrical enough for me (I've got serious obsessive-compulsive problems)! :) Yours looks amazing though!

Al said...

Yes. So lovely! I miss them! Does your room feel empty now? Mine does. Such good times! THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY MEMORIES!