I love Zuri's growing double chin. It is so loveable!!! We caught these great snapshots last night. Also, Cher just reminded me that one of the most common comments we get about Zuri is concerning her perfect eyebrows. I think this is hilarious because people in the stores or just out and about will always comment on how cute her eyebrows look. I hope that they stay that way!!!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Double Chin
I love Zuri's growing double chin. It is so loveable!!! We caught these great snapshots last night. Also, Cher just reminded me that one of the most common comments we get about Zuri is concerning her perfect eyebrows. I think this is hilarious because people in the stores or just out and about will always comment on how cute her eyebrows look. I hope that they stay that way!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Silly Little One!
That was so hilarious!
-Cousin Rachel
Post a Comment