Monday, December 08, 2008

Christmas Tree





Scott, Zuri and I enjoyed putting up our Christmas Tree. Zuri loves the lights and ornaments. While we were decorating, Zuri decided she was going to perform for us! She got up on all fours (her first time doing this) and started scooting backward. I really don't want her to start crawling but unfortunately there isn't much that I can do to stop her!! She luckily hasn't started quite yet!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet little one is going to crawl soon!
(To Zuri) come on just a little farther! :)

Kimberly said...

So fun! I can't believe how big Zuri is getting!

carolyn said...

Your hair is looking long in your christmas pics. I love the cut!

Al said...

Hooray for Christmas and I love your tree!!! :)

Zuri seriously needs to rethink her priorities...growing up isn't all it's cracked up to be! ;)

We love you guys! Thanks for chillin' with us Saturday!