






Well we have had an eventful summer and it is turning into a busy fall! We were able to have a fun photo shoot with Al at the beginning of September. I LOVE how the pictures turned out...thanks Al! I have included some favorites. It is fun to have Destiny back and we definitely think she is awesome! She is taking what we call a "kung fu" class this year; I am proud of her for being outgoing and trying something new.
My pregnancy has been going smoothly, and I have yet to experience any swelling in my ankles, Yahoo! I do have a hard time breathing and some of the baby's kicks are starting to hurt, but we are excited to have another member of the family arrive soon. I can't believe that we are close to 2 months away from sleepless nights :)
1 comment:
You look so cute Steph. I'm glad to hear that your pregnancy is going well (for the most part).
Post a Comment