Sunday, May 08, 2011

Easter Dash!!!

Again with the holiday candy!!!
I took Z to the Springville High School football field for a grand Easter egg hunt. As you can see by the picture below, it was Packed. The whole field was cleared of all candy in literally 2 minutes. Z didn't know what to do at first. Strange, most kids that see candy on the ground don't even think twice. But she was expecting an Easter egg hunt and was somewhat disappointed when there were no eggs in site. I grabbed candy and put it in her bucket a couple of times before she finally caught on. Of course, after about 30 seconds, she runs into her neighbor friend and decides it's just as nice to put the candy into her bucket instead of her own. Well, some kids made a haul, and I mean made a HAUL! (if in doubt take a look at the blue basket in Picture 3) Z... not so much. So we decided now would be a good time to start a new Easter tradition of getting Doughnut Holes because the Savior makes us Whole again.



Some friends are destined to be together. I mean, there must be 2 thousand other kids there.


The blue basket I mentioned earlier.


Z Had lots of fun

No comments: