We had TONS of people here for Christmas this year. It was pretty crazy at our house with 13 people around! The cousins had a blast; I think they played non-stop! The adults also were able to play some games and eat great food. Grandma wanted to play a game of spoons...wow, that was intense, but extremely funny!! I am glad that my grandparents could make the long trip up from Montana it was really nice to have them here for the holidays. We missed Mitchell, but it was AWESOME to have all of us here to talk with him while he is serving a mission in Florida! Overall it was an AWESOME, crazy and fun Christmas season!
Monday, February 07, 2011
Christmas Fun with the Family!
We had TONS of people here for Christmas this year. It was pretty crazy at our house with 13 people around! The cousins had a blast; I think they played non-stop! The adults also were able to play some games and eat great food. Grandma wanted to play a game of spoons...wow, that was intense, but extremely funny!! I am glad that my grandparents could make the long trip up from Montana it was really nice to have them here for the holidays. We missed Mitchell, but it was AWESOME to have all of us here to talk with him while he is serving a mission in Florida! Overall it was an AWESOME, crazy and fun Christmas season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! I can't get over how all your nieces and nephews looks like mini-Destinys! haha I love getting Mitch's E-mails, you can tell he's doing great! Miss you!
Post a Comment