Wow...I am alive just busy! We had a fun Easter with Kody's family. Scott decided that we needed a ham for dinner...let's just say it lasted ALL week, but it was delicious! The kids had fun making Easter crafts throughout the week. We also made sugar cookies, yum! They were "just for the kids" because the dough had a lot love! Easter is just such a renewing time. I am truly grateful for my Savior.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Easter
Wow...I am alive just busy! We had a fun Easter with Kody's family. Scott decided that we needed a ham for dinner...let's just say it lasted ALL week, but it was delicious! The kids had fun making Easter crafts throughout the week. We also made sugar cookies, yum! They were "just for the kids" because the dough had a lot love! Easter is just such a renewing time. I am truly grateful for my Savior.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you are amazing, steph. truly.
Post a Comment