My little girl has been SO SICK with some type of stomach flu, but I think she is on the rebound. I wanted to tribute her and tell of the joys that she brings to me everyday. Zuri loves shoes as most babies do, so we often find shoes spread all over the house. She was trying to put Scott's flip-flops on the other morning and she was getting so FRUSTRATED because it wouldn't stay on!! She is talking more and more. She just goes off on tangents and talks and talks, hmmm...I wonder whom she gets that from! She always helps. I was washing the dishes so when I turned around to check on her I had to hold in a laugh because she was wiping down her toy with a diaper wipe she had gotten out :). She LOVES nursery. She LOVES dancing and will say "go" after the song has finished signaling for me to start again. She is a FABULOUS daughter. I am grateful that I have her. Being a mom is so rewarding! Get better soon my angel baby.
Friday, February 05, 2010
Just being Zuri
My little girl has been SO SICK with some type of stomach flu, but I think she is on the rebound. I wanted to tribute her and tell of the joys that she brings to me everyday. Zuri loves shoes as most babies do, so we often find shoes spread all over the house. She was trying to put Scott's flip-flops on the other morning and she was getting so FRUSTRATED because it wouldn't stay on!! She is talking more and more. She just goes off on tangents and talks and talks, hmmm...I wonder whom she gets that from! She always helps. I was washing the dishes so when I turned around to check on her I had to hold in a laugh because she was wiping down her toy with a diaper wipe she had gotten out :). She LOVES nursery. She LOVES dancing and will say "go" after the song has finished signaling for me to start again. She is a FABULOUS daughter. I am grateful that I have her. Being a mom is so rewarding! Get better soon my angel baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment