Zuri has turned 18 months on the 19th! She is such a fun and funny girl. Her words that she is using include the following: daddy, mommy, doggy, go, bye bye, hi, cheese, peas, mine, fish, meow, kitty, baby, go dog go, and where'd it go. She is still walking on her tiptoes, loves going to preschool, and playing with daddy. She sleeps with her blankie, bunny bear and doggy. She was so ANNOYED the other day when she had a hole in the sock of her pajamas. She wouldn't stop pocking at it and complaining. We weren't home, so we decided to tape it up! She was satisfied with that for about 10 secs. then she started whining again. So we put her socks on over it! That helped and she survived the night, but the second she got home to daddy she had to show him her tragedy!

Today is one of those special yet difficult days because it is my mom's 50th birthday! I miss her SO MUCH. I am grateful that she let me know everyday how much she loved me so that I could cherish those memories on the hardest days. Wow, I miss her smile, laugh and just conversing with her. Love you mom!
3 comments:
Aw. That's such a cute picture of little Zuri!
Steph, we love you!
And I will get those "hole in jammies" pix to you soon, promise! I still laugh when I think about that night...I seriously want to write a story about it! Such a cute girl! Sorry if she's taking too much after her Auntie Al... ;)
Loves!
Post a Comment