Friday, October 16, 2009

Bye, bye binky!!







Zuri would say it..."b-bye, bye"! We decided that we want Zuri weaned from her
binky before she goes to nursery...even though I probably won't actually send her for awhile. We decided to start on Monday instead of Sunday since we did want to survive church. Well, she has done GREAT!! She cried for about an hour on her first nap...fell asleep for 1/2 an hour. Her second nap she was so exhausted that she fell asleep after about 15 mins. of crying and now she fusses a little bit or plays in her crib and then falls asleep with her blanket, bunny bear and doggy. GOOD WORK Z!! We are proud of our little lady.

6 comments:

Ciera said...

Im so glad Reagan doesnt use a binky but it sounds like Zuri is doing great. Good luck with it all! See ya in December!

Nate, Marie & Lilly said...

Wow, I can't believe she's almost ready for Nursery. Of course I can't believe Lilly is going into Sunbeams in January. they are both growing up so fast.

Cousin Rachel said...

Sniff Sniff. Bye Bye binky!! Sob Sob! (jk)
At least Zuri is doing ok with out it. :D Yeah for Zuri!

THE CONKS said...

That is so nice that it was so easy for her and you. It is about that time for my Colton too. I am getting scared.

Cheralyn said...

I wish I had enough guts to take away Isabella's pacifer. NONE of our other kids used them.... I'm getting soft in my old age -ha! Good job, I'll be coming to you for advise when I finally work up the courage.

Robyn said...

Love ya, Steph! I am so thankful for such a wonderful friend!