Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Zuri in her Highchair





The doctor told us to start Zuri on cereal because she could really benefit from it because of her low weight. At her 4 month appt. she weighed 12.3 lbs. which is the 13th percentile. She wasn't quite ready to eat when we have tried so we are waiting a little longer, but the pictures are cute!!

5 comments:

Nate, Marie & Lilly said...

Lilly started eating cereal at 4 months too. She's still only in like the 15% for weight. I guess we just have little babies. Lilly didn't really like the cereal either.

Kimberly said...

I'm so glad you are back to posting! I only gave my girls cereal for the first week, just to get them used to texture. I just did it once a day, even though they ate very little. Then after that first week or so, I started into the actual baby food, which they did much better with.

Ashley said...

Welcome back (to blogging)!! We're excited to "see" you guys, especially little Miss Zuri. She's growing up fast, but you can already see that yourself! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, little one is so cute!

The Wife said...

Our Baby of Dreams was 12.44 lbs. at 4 months which our Dr. had in the 23%, how odd. I am with Marie on this one, we just have small babies. Baby moved on to be in the 5% at 9 mths and .59% at 12 mths. I think she is finally beefing up slightly and into the 15%