Sorry I haven't uploaded any pictures for a month!! We have moved. We bought a brand new townhome. We are really excited about it. It has 3beds and 3 baths and a two car garage. We are getting situated. Sorry, better pictures will come later.
I'm right there with becky. I'm jealous too. Someday when we're finally done with school we'll have one. I know we have enough stuff for a house. Yours is so cute.
Hey Steph and Scott!! Congrats on the house and baby she is so cute. You look like such a happy fun family. It was fun to look and see what you have been up to. Mariah
6 comments:
I am jealous! I want a house!! It looks great, congratulations! Jaron's always saying we have enough stuff for a house, no we just need a house... :-)
Congratulations!! Your house looks gorgeous. I love the cabinets in your kitchen.
I'm right there with becky. I'm jealous too. Someday when we're finally done with school we'll have one. I know we have enough stuff for a house. Yours is so cute.
Love your new home - it looks GREAT!!
You took a picture of the fridge??
Hey Steph and Scott!! Congrats on the house and baby she is so cute. You look like such a happy fun family. It was fun to look and see what you have been up to. Mariah
Post a Comment